Blog for literary discussions and ideas
Hooray, I can blog! Now we can communicate not only via email, but also like this. I also learnt how to use facebook these holidays, so there is no excuse for not keeping in touch.
I have just finished reading this novel and I loved it -one of my best reads. The language is truly amazing.I'm sure that the girls will love it.
Look forward to exploring this beautiful novel as, at this stage of my life, I have not read it!
This is a great blog Heather. Teaching turtles to love Bronte is also a huge achievement!!!
Blog on!! Well done!
Hooray, I can blog! Now we can communicate not only via email, but also like this. I also learnt how to use facebook these holidays, so there is no excuse for not keeping in touch.
ReplyDeleteI have just finished reading this novel and I loved it -one of my best reads. The language is truly amazing.I'm sure that the girls will love it.
ReplyDeleteLook forward to exploring this beautiful novel as, at this stage of my life, I have not read it!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great blog Heather. Teaching turtles to love Bronte is also a huge achievement!!!
ReplyDeleteBlog on!! Well done!
ReplyDelete